Wednesday, September 24, 2008

16 Week Ultrasound

We finally had the highly anticipated 16 week ultrasound, on September 16th 2008. More than anything, I wanted to see if my baby was developing normally. Being a first time mom, and knowing I have PCOS, I need reassurance every once in a while. So we decided to schedule an appointment at a private place called, Baby's First Images.


Not exactly the best camera angle (my husband is not a great photographer, lol), but that's okay. I look really happy, but I was soooo nervous! I couldn't wait for the tech to get started!



And soon after I got to see my beautiful baby! I love this picture! It seems like the baby's saying, "Check out my long legs". he he



Everything looked great, and the baby was very active. Oh, I almost forgot to announce...



You can watch the whole video of the ultrasound! I'm so glad I asked for the dvd. I think it's a little blurry, but I definitely figure out what it is that I'm looking at. Notice how he was kicking full force. How cute! Okay, here it is...



0 comments: